[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Naming Error shutting down JBoss server in JBoss Eclipse

gzoller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 00:09:21 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm running JBoss Eclipse (latest beta) on Windows.  On this platform I needed to change the JNDI port from 1099 to something else (1999) because something else had already claimed 1099.  This works fine and I can launch and use the server from Eclipse.

My problem comes when I go to shut it down from the Eclipse "Server" tab.  It's looking for naming at 1099, not my changed value of 1999.  I thought I changed everything necessary in my JBoss config files, but I've apparently missed something either in the JBoss installed directory or in my Eclipse directory.

Any ideas where I should start looking?
Some people on the MyEclipse forum had a similar problem but I couldn't find the config file they were referring to.

Thanks,
Greg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008129#4008129

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008129