[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: How can I get JBoss to use my login module?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 01:19:07 EST 2007

I have it working.  It's critical to use exactly the right format in jboss.xml.  It must be:

  <security-domain>myDomain</security-domain>

not anything with java:/jaas or anything like that.

I wrote my own LoginModule from scratch and it works fine.  Is there any reason why I shouldn't use my own LoginModule instead of subclassing some from JBoss?  I figured out how to set up the Roles group and the CallerPrincipal group and all the values seem to get passed around correctly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008137#4008137

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008137