[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: How to connect my EJB to Firebird database?

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 04:17:15 EST 2007

Let us first see if we are able to deploy the DS for Firebird .
Can you please post your -ds.xml file ?
Also from where have you downloaded the rar file , give me the location ?
Also can you try calling the simple code from the jsp to check of the DataSource is working , here is the code
  | InitialContext context = new InitailContext();
  | DataSource ds = (DataSource)context.lookup("java:/FIrebirdDS");
  | Connection con = ds.getConnection();

Can you see if this work first ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008180#4008180

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008180