[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + EJB3 performance

christian.bauer@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 05:25:40 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : Being impressed by long SQL statements generated by Hibernate and understanding that most of them are not required I decided that I need to try an idea of SFSB as backing bean. I annotated all the relations among entities as fetch=lazy. So all the requests that are generated during page rendering are single select without joins. Tree-related requests are generated only when expanding a node. Thus I don't think that Hibernate or DB is the cause.

Of course it is the cause. Enable the SQL log and count the number of queries. You are just guessing here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008208#4008208

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008208