[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Deploying without packaging

Andre.April do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 06:17:03 EST 2007

Hi,
We plan to replace to replace our old websphere studio development tool by JBoss IDE 2.0 with JBoss AS 4.0.5.

Actually the thing we miss the most is being able to quicly check a JSP without having to repackage and redeploy the application.

I'd like to tell JBoss AS where my web application is (in my eclipse workspace).  In Tomcat I would have used something like
<Context docbase="/...../myWorkspace/myProject/WebApplication" .../>
but I haven't found anything in the Administrator Guide.

Any clue ?

André.

BTW: JBoss Eclipse IDE runs on Windows, so symbolic links are not an option.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008232#4008232

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008232