[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - ClassCastException

jprio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 09:59:38 EST 2007

I'm trying to use the spring deployer in JBoss 4.0.3. I have no problem deploying the deployer and a .spring archive, but, when I want to use the BeanFactory stored in JNDI in my application (which uses Spring also), with tis code:

  | BeanFactory bf = (BeanFactory) myContext.lookup("test_spring");

, I have a ClassCastException.
I guess there's a problem because I have a spring.jar in my WEB-INF/lib and  there is another one in the deployer, but I don't now how to solve this.
Can anybody help ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008333#4008333

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008333