[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Deployment on custom server

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 10:41:21 EST 2007

Based on the information you have provided, the solution is to deploy to default since that works.

But seriously, we cannot help you if you don't tell us what the problem is, and saying 'I changed some stuff and now get exceptions' is not telling us about the problem. So provide the following:

1) How did you create your custom configuration? Via the installer? If so, what options did you select? If you started with one of the standard configurations (all, default, minimal) and added/removed files, what did you start with and what did you remove?

2) What exceptions are you getting? Usually you need to look only at the first exception, and its 'caused by' exception, if there is one.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008353#4008353

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008353