[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Concurrency problem

Kain81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 10:45:14 EST 2007

Thanks a lot for the explanation!

What if I implement getX() as a stateless session bean method? Can I use container
transaction in here instead of declare them programatically (tx.commit() etc)?
If yes, what transaction attribute should be used?

Another question is - can I tune somehow this method to make automatically
all this stuff with while, try and catch? I think it's not good to write it
every time I need interacting with the cache. Maybe you can advise something.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008360#4008360

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008360