[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: how to syn JBossCache with the database

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 12:02:00 EST 2007

No, I can't.

1)  I have no idea what your app is about or how it works
2)  I don't want to take all the fun away from you!!

Write a thread or something to poll the db and check for updates.  You may need a versioning field or a tstamp.  Alterlatively, have the app that DOES change the DB somehow inform your app.  Perhaps via a messaging system.  Then have your app remove appropriate portions from the cache.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008397#4008397

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008397