[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Error when invoking Webservice deployed in Jboss 4.0.3

mpardeshi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 15:32:54 EST 2007

I resolved the issue. The problem was I was deploying the webservice in JBoss 4.0.3. The default WS implementation that ships with jboss 4.0.3 does not work with jbossws-1.0.4.GA. So when you are running clients from jbossws-samples-1.0.4.GA be sure to include the following jars from 4.0.3/client:

axis-ws4ee.jar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008504#4008504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008504