[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Upgrade from 2.4.1 SP1 to 2.6 - Big Effort?

sjewett do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 16:17:09 EST 2007

Hi Sohil -

After trying - unsuccessfully - the two scenarios I described to you above, I've concluded that the process of upgrading from 2.4 to 2.6 probably involves a migration application similar to the one that is described in Chap. 4 of the Reference Guide, which describes upgrading from 2.2 to 2.4.  But this hasn't been developed yet for 2.4 to 2.6.  If my conclusion is erroneous . . . please set me straight.

Thank you,
-Steve

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008517#4008517

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008517