[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: problem with test invocation of session bean

kpiis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 17:09:23 EST 2007

Sorry for delay with answer.
I have solved my problems with new jems GA installer.
Current functions are working fine now.
But I still have a lot of questions (maybe someone has answers for my stupid questions :))
1. I deploy my app separately in 2 arch - jar with ejb3 components and war with servlets components. There are not any classes of EJB3 jar in war archive (in lib dir or WEB-INF/classes).  But when I execute servlet method which invoke or operate with EJB3 POJO or EJB3 Session beans - all is fine!!! I looked in runtime in POJONAME.class.getProtectionDomain().getCodeSource().getLocation(); - and saw that it is loaded for JAR file!
How it can be? I always thought that each module has it's own classloader.

to dmitryak - thank you for help - now I use provided snippet in my code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008531#4008531

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008531