[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Confused about Seam/JSF/Facelets Tools - Seeking some Gu

svadu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 18:35:36 EST 2007

"kukeltje" wrote : The exadel plugin is less usable with seam since
  | - it does not know about the annotations and therefor has no codecompletion, validation

I do have code completion and validation (as well as recognision of annotations). Although I have MyEclipse installed next to exadel which can be the reason why I have it.

"kukeltje" wrote :
  | - does not know how to visually display seam tags
  | - ...

True, this problem exist. Although I don't have much troubles with it.

"kukeltje" wrote :
  | Since I do not  use jsf pageflow with seam (jpdl) and therefore this plugin becomes less and less usable.

Are you using only pages.xml? That's interesting as JBoss guys (I think it was Gavin) said that pages.xml is normally used for wizards, so I guess you must have pretty specific application.

"kukeltje" wrote :
  | I personally am looking into Taylor at the moment (http://taylor.sf.net) in addition to exadel. This guy is doing some nice work I think

Yep that one looks interesting.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008564#4008564