[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Needed functionality (requirements)

jimisola do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 19:52:38 EST 2007

Hi again!

I'd really appreciate if someone would take the time to help me with some pros and cons of JBoss Portal vs OpenCMS.

I really hoped that I would have gotten some sort of response by now on my questions. An open source project needs a good community just as much as a good product/library/framework. The interesting part is that Joomla! and Drupal have responsive communities that are willing to respond/help - while neither JBoss Portal or OpenCMS commuinties have been willing to help out.

Once again, it looks promising but I'd like to get an idea of it before I install and test it.

Regards,
Jimisola

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008585#4008585

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008585