[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - How do I access security info in a Interceport class?

peixubin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 31 00:57:43 EST 2007

I try to use org.jboss.aop.aspects.security.SecurityContext .the getCurrentPrincipal() and getCallerPrincipal method can return a principal  correctly ,but the isCallerInRole(String role) and isCurrentInRole(String role) allways return false,
I view the SecurityContext.java file, the following code:

  |    private static boolean isInRole(Principal principal, String roleName)
  |    {
  |       RealmMapping rm = (RealmMapping)currentDomain.get();
  |       if (rm == null) return false;

when does the static member currentDomain initialize?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008653#4008653

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008653