[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - multiple portles project structure

den74 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 31 04:38:32 EST 2007

Hi all,
i want to develope my personal portlets so i looked for use a "standard" project directory into my eclipse IDE but i don't find anything about this.
Someone (maybe jboss developers) can send a suggested structure to respect?
Maybe is obvious but what i would like is to have separate portlest sources as much is possible, so i will be able to deploy only the new portlet when i will have.

thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008709#4008709

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008709