[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Mysterious Exception

QPool.Char do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 31 06:12:17 EST 2007

Hello, searched for information but did not success...

When i deploy my EJB3 application, JBoss 4.0.5 GA + RC9 patch says:

anonymous wrote : 11:58:37,109 WARN  [Ejb3Configuration] Persistence provider caller does not implements the EJB3 spec correctly
  | . PersistenceUnitInfo.getNewTempClassLoader() is null.
  | 11:58:37,140 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service persistence.units:ear=Ejb3Test.ear,unitName=Ej
  | b3PU
  | javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: Ejb3PU] class or package not found
  |         at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.addNamedAnnotatedClasses(Ejb3Configuration.java:1067)

and later
anonymous wrote :
> [...]

But the DataSource is ok. And the source code too, as far as i can see. Worked for 2 days now on that problem. Any suggestions please?

Thx very much!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008739#4008739

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008739