[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Oracle Connection -- WrappedConnection -- CastException

Davidoff do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 31 10:38:26 EST 2007

Hello colleagues,

I am sure someone bumped into this once before.

I am trying to get an OracleConnection from Jboss pool manager and JNDI.

My understanding is to get a WrappedConnection from the JNDI DataSource, I am still getting a CastException. I was wondering what is the solution around this CastException, this is the code I am using:

con = ds.getConnection();
            WrappedConnection wc = (WrappedConnection) con;
            OracleConnection ora_con = (OracleConnection)wc.getUnderlyingConnection();

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008819#4008819

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008819