[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: urgent: java enums and mapping file...

tejasjani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 31 14:03:54 EST 2007

can someone pls. help here...I am really stuck here and am not able to proceed any further.

When I try to call the service without any mappings defined in the mapping file it throws a org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBRuntimeException error.

any hlp is highly appreciated.

e.g.
javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: org.jboss.ws.binding.BindingException: org.jboss.ws.jaxb.UnmarshalException: Failed t

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008941#4008941

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008941