[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - s:graphicImage decreases the image quality

gena777 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 1 17:23:50 EDT 2007

Hello,

i think, it should be possible to use the byte[] as is (+custom content type) with s:graphicImage.

I prepare the images with JAI and if use the s:graphicImage the quality decreases. If i comment the preparation of BufferedImage out and put the   input array to output thru, i get an expected quality.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059475#4059475

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059475