[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Can I change timeout on startup? Problem with timeout when d

henrik.lindberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 1 19:05:36 EDT 2007

Hi, I am using the microcontainer with JBoss seam when debugging.
My project has grown and startup time has increased. There seems to be a limit of 120 seconds to the startup after which the startup fails if not completed.

Is it possible to change this limit?
I am just a few seconds away from having everything deployed. Right now I have lost the ability to debug my project, and I am greatful for any hints or other tricks that I can use to be able to debug again...

The startup on JBoss AS is around 60 seconds.

Regards
- henrik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059483#4059483

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059483