[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - h:selectManyCheckbox replaces PersistentBag with Arrays.Arra

gena777 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 1 21:19:18 EDT 2007

Hi

During em.merge( ) operation i'm getting an exception, because the Arrays.ArrayList doesn't provide the AbstractList.remove functionality.

As the collection was retrieved from DB, it was an instance of PersistentBag. After form submission it becomes Arrays.ArrayList. So someone (h:selectManyCheckbox ?) did replace the collection! Is it a known issue? Does someone have a workaround or its simple (as usual) my mistake?

Thanks, Gena

PS. I'm using  JSF 1.2_04 P01 + latest facelets (from seam-cvs)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059490#4059490

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059490