[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Remote Login using custom LoginModule

gscalise do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 05:58:20 EDT 2007

Hi ppl,

   We've developed a custom LoginModule to use in our Client/Server EJB3 application. This is because the standard/provided LoginModules don't cover the authentication procedures required by our application.
   The thing is, provided that the security domain is set correctly for the ejb3 application, what are the steps to be able to authenticate against the server remotely (from a standalone client) using our LoginModule? Most of the examples in the JBossSX documentation are for in-same-JVM authentication.

Kind Regards,
   Guido Scalise

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059549#4059549

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059549