[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: activationConfig for MailListener

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 08:54:18 EDT 2007

Since virtually every other post in last couple of days has the same
problem, I'll make the simple point once here: "POST THE FULL STACKTRACE!"
without it, I'm not even going to try to understand your problem.

However:

Most likely it is an error message from Sun's java mail api?
(that's a guess I have no idea without the stacktrace), so read their documentation.
And also read their documentation for ssl.

The rar is just a wrapper to java mail.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059596#4059596

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059596