[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Could not activate; failed to recover session (session has b

alphaville76 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 09:32:55 EDT 2007

When my http session times out (it is 60 min long) and I log in again in my application I get this exception for every EJB Stateful:
anonymous wrote : Could not activate; failed to recover session (session has been probably removed by session-timeout)

I've already tried to adjust some configuration parameters in standard-jboss.xml like max-bean-age (inactivity time before to passivate) and max-bean-life (inactivity time before to remove) but without success.

I repeat that the problem occurs just for stateful ejb, not stateless.

Please help me, otherwise my customer will return to use Weblogic ;-)

Thanks in advance,
Costantino Cerbo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059608#4059608

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059608