[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: How to run JBoss AOP 2.0 and how can we embed JBoss AOP2

flavia.rainone@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 10:33:35 EDT 2007

Hi!

Our JBoss AOP plugin is out of date and we don't advise its usage until it is updated.

To learn how to run JBAOP you can use our tutorial. Its organization has been improved compared to 1.5 version, and you can learn how to use all features we provide, from the more basic example to the most advanced one.
You can find the tutorial inside the distribution file you downloaded (http://labs.jboss.com/jbossaop/downloads/jboss-aop-2.0.0.alpha5.zip), under the path docs/aspect-framework/examples/examples.html.

To refer to other documentation, see the documentation index of JBoss AOP 2.0 under the path docs/aspect-framework/index.html.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059638#4059638

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059638