[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - LocalTxConnectionManager missing in JBoss4.2GA?

mconnoway do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 10:58:52 EDT 2007

Hi guys, I've installed JBoss4.2GA and I'm trying to get our application EAR file working in it.  The EAR deploys fine in our previous version of JBoss 3.2.7.  When I try to deploy in JBoss4.2GA, I get the error below.  This LocalTXConnectionManager class exists in JBoss3.2.7 in the jboss-jca.jar in the default/lib directory but the same class is missing in jboss-jca.jar in JBoss4.2GA.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!  Thanks!

10:43:09,679 ERROR [JBOSSDataSourceFactory] Error in bindDataSource source method
javax.management.ReflectionException: Class not found: org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.LocalTxConnectionManager
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.handleInstantiateExceptions(MBeanServerImpl.java:1258)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.instantiate(MBeanServerImpl.java:1237)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.instantiate(MBeanServerImpl.java:248)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.createMBean(MBeanServerImpl.java:294)
        at com.emptoris.zport.config.datasource.jboss.JBOSSDataSourceFactory.bindDataSource(JBOSSDataSourceFactory.java:
        at com.emptoris.zport.config.datasource.jboss.JBOSSDataSourceFactory.access$000(JBOSSDataSourceFactory.java:46)
        at com.emptoris.zport.config.datasource.jboss.JBOSSDataSourceFactory$DataSourceCreator.run(JBOSSDataSourceFactor
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.LocalTxConnectionManager
        at org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedLoaderRepository3.loadClass(UnifiedLoaderRepository3.java:607)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.instantiate(MBeanServerImpl.java:1207)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059642#4059642

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059642