[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to access in code to the Window Properties map in do

brownfielda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 11:49:05 EDT 2007

Not sure of the specific answers, but the API lists some methods for javax.portlet.RenderRequest that may help.

In particular, it has inherited the following methods from javax.portlet.PortalRequest:
getAttribute()
getParamater()
getPreferences()
getProperties()

I get those 4 types confused on a regular basis, but the JSR168 spec does well to straighten me out.  Regardless, I believe that window properties can be accessed using one of those methods.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059661#4059661

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059661