[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can not persist EJB3 Timer since Jboss 4.2.0cr2 + seam

kevinpauli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 12:28:10 EDT 2007

I'm seeing the same problem here, with the 4.2.0GA release (though we are not using the Seam annotation to create it, we're invoking the TimerService directly).

It seems a shame to have to go XA just to get timer functionality.  I mean, everything is on the same box, in the same database.  Shouldn't it work with a local-tx-datasource as long as the same ds is used throughout?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059671#4059671

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059671