[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam, JBPM and pageflow doubts

pettersonfp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 14:41:05 EDT 2007

Hi,

  I'm trying to create a business process using pageflows but I'm having some doubts.
  I'd like to create a user registration process with the following interactions:
1) Fill data;
2) Enqueue a send validation email process (e.g: just try to send the email 5 times);
3) Show a page instructing the user to check his email for further instructions;
4) When the user receive the email, he clicks in a link that points to a validation page;
5) The user validates his registration;
6) Show a welcome page;
7) End;

How should this be defined with pageflows/process definitions?

Thanks in advance,

Petterson F. Paula

P.S: Sorry about my english

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059710#4059710