[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: JBoss - HTTP (JBoss behind Router)

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 15:37:15 EDT 2007

I can comment on the part of your question related to Remoting.  The section of http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Accessing_EJB3s_over_HTTP_HTTPS  called "Enabling EJB3 Connectors" refers to InvokerLocator attributes, e.g.,

  | <attribute name="InvokerLocator">
  |    servlet://${jboss.bind.address}:8080/servlet-invoker/ServerInvokerServlet
  | </attribute>

The InvokerLocator is a Remoting object which identifies a server.  You can add parameters to the InvokerLocator called "clientConnectAddress" and "clientConnectPort" which tell the client which address to connect to.  I.e., in your case they should give the address/port of the router.  For example,

There is a brief discussion of these parameters in Section 5.4.2 "Configurations affecting the invoker client" of the Remoting Guide (http://labs.jboss.com/jbossremoting/docs/guide/ch05.html#d0e1046).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059720#4059720

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059720