[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ResourceBundle in Database

Zerg-Spirit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 03:32:26 EDT 2007

I up the topic cause I still couldn't implements that DataBase Resource Bundle.

I now have all the needed classes, following the steps described by pbrewer_uk, but I'm having trouble knowing what code to implements in what class. For example, I don't know what DBControl class is exactly supposed to do and when, and I don't know where to put the code to retrieve the messages from the DB neither (probably in the getKeys method of the ResourceBundle extended class?).

Moreover, I don't know how to set up my Resource Bundle to be used instead of the default one (using Seam 2.0).

Thanks for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059804#4059804

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059804