[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: A better IsLocalInterceptor?

gscalise do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 07:49:57 EDT 2007

Hi James, first of all, thanks for your contribution...

I've tried to use it in our EJB3 application (two independent -non clustered- servers, both containing the same SLSB, and trying to invoke the SB remotely from one server to the other one) without success...

We tried placing a jar with the class in \lib, in \deploy and in both at the same time, but we get a ClassNotFoundException for IsReallyLocalInterceptor when we try to lookup the remote bean.

Could you please explain a little bit more what references in ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml should be changed, and where to place your class?

Kind Regards,
 Guido Scalise

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059904#4059904

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059904