[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss AS 4.2.0GA + JBoss Portal 2.6 + JSF 1.2 + JSFPortl

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 07:56:05 EDT 2007

Hello,

I don't know exactly what's going on in your error, but anyway, it seem to be a problem of compatibility of this portlet bridge.

You have examples of JSF portlet in the release of Jboss portal.

look at portlet.xml files.

I did my portlets like they were defined in 2.4.1 :
the portlet that use JSF are declare with this :
    <portlet>
  |         <portlet-name>MyJSFPortlet</portlet-name>
  |         <portlet-class>
  |             org.apache.myfaces.portlet.MyFacesGenericPortlet
  |         </portlet-class>

it uses the myfaces JSF portlet.

may be in 2.6, the sun version is used (don't remember exaclty, but I saw something about that... will look later when working on that part...).

anyway... first look at the portlets in the release, that use JSF and work. It should help you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059908#4059908

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059908