[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ConvertEntity Seam 2.0 issue

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 08:49:32 EDT 2007

Eh, I know, I tracked the changes, not sure if it'll help in my case, but it looks better,

The problem is that it does not work for me, I use Toplink as JPA and when I use s:convertEntity I get:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: oracle.toplink.essentials.internal.ejb.cmp3.EntityManagerImpl cannot be cast to org.hibernate.Session

I understand that there should be a Seam PersistenceProvider for Toplink in order to make it work but I have no clue how to write one,

Is it documented? ec:convertEntity works because I modified the code by myself.

Thanks :)

Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059939#4059939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059939