[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM fails to evaluate expression in pageflow decision after

mrwaves do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 12:12:54 EDT 2007

Environment configuration: JBoss Seam 1.2.1.GA, JBoss Server 4.0.5.GA, JBoss Eclipse IDE 2.0.0.Beta2

I need to import about 2900 data records into a local database which takes about 30 minutes to complete.

With less than about 1700 records everything works fine: No error messages and all data records are written to db.

Bu as soon as I start importing more than ca 1700 data records (~17 minutes), I receive the following output (most interesting part only):

  | [...]
  | Caused by: org.jbpm.JbpmException: couldn't evaluate expression '#{dataLoader.loadOK}'
  |         at org.jbpm.jpdl.el.impl.JbpmExpressionEvaluator.evaluate(JbpmExpressionEvaluator.java:38)
  |         at org.jbpm.graph.node.Decision.execute(Decision.java:108)
  |         ... 58 more
  | Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException
  |         at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.LifecycleInterceptorHandler.postActivate(LifecycleInterceptorHandler.java:152)
  |         at org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulContainer.invokePostActivate(StatefulContainer.java:376)
  |         at org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulBeanContext.postActivate(StatefulBeanContext.java:183)
  |         at org.jboss.ejb3.cache.simple.StatefulSessionFilePersistenceManager.activateSession(StatefulSessionFilePersistenceManager
  | .java:312)
  | [...]

This just seems to affect the pageflow. All data records are written to the local db without any problems.

I already set TransactionTimeout in component.xml to 3600 sec (one hour!).
The @Begin and @End annotations within the source code are placed correctly and the pageflow-definition diagram is also ok.

Is there any other timeout parameter I oversaw? I couldn't find any appropriate else.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060055#4060055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060055