[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Assigning a task to->{group, rolebased, ...}

petia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 17:10:37 EDT 2007

Hi Ronald,

Without any success, I have been trying to install version 3.2.1 of jbpm-jpdl today. (As I had problems with the previous installation i.e., version 3.1.2, I was a bit resistant to do this until your reply yesterday). I can not get the GPD Eclipse plugin to work. I find the installation direction in jbpm-jpdl-3.2.1\designer\readme file very cryptic. I also had a look at the 3.0 installation directions on http://docs/jboss.com/jbpm/v3/gpd/installation.html. I tried to follow the plugin installation directions there but got stuck after selecting Open in figure 1.4 (in these directions) with the error message Invalid Site "Selected archive does not contain an update site. ...". I did not find where to download the site-configuration zip file. I did try to do this plugin installation in Eclipse 3.1.2 and had some inconsistency with figure 1.3 (so it may be version problems). Anyway, I am obviously a bit lost and would very much appreciate if you or anyone else could direct me to some more helpful installation directions for the jbpm-jpdl-3.2.1 from these provided in the readme file with the download file.
Thanks in advance!
Regards, Petia

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060147#4060147

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060147