[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Why doesn't this h:message work for the h:selectOneMenu?

grettke_spdr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 18:02:39 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I've got a page with a selectOneMenu on it. The validation h:message just displays the message right next to it. This approach works for all of the text fields correctly, but for some reason it doesn't work with this selectOneMenu.

Instead the message gets displayed in the area of the page normally reserved for top level messages.

rms:enumListConverter is an enum converter.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060165#4060165

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060165