[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - SSO/Advanced use of ClientLoginModule

gcompienne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 4 06:33:52 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am looking at how I could have an external client passing security credentials to the JBoss server (for example situation where I attempt to use an EJB). Usually the solution would be to pass the credentials to the InitialContext or use ClientLoginModule.

However, I can't pass these credentials as what I have is either a Kerberos token or something like the response to a digest challenge.

So, is there any SSO module or more advanced version of the ClientLoginModule that would allow this kind of scenarios??

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Gilles.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060337#4060337