[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam, problem with EntityManager

flood27 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 4 09:47:58 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : One other potential trap is that I have just upgraded from Seam 1.2.1 to 2.0b1 and "managed-persistence-context" has been moved from namespace core to persistence. If this is the case, then don't forget to add the persistence namespace to your XML namespace config:

  | xmlns:persistence="http://jboss.com/products/seam/persistence"
  |
  | <persistence:managed-persistence-context name="entityManager"
  | auto-create="true"
  | persistence-unit-jndi-name="java:/dvdEntityManagerFactory" />

Please add this to the seam2migration.txt, I spent one day on this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060482#4060482

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060482