[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - UI forms in Struts 2

bephinney do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 4 09:56:25 EDT 2007

In our application the UI is built with Struts 2.  We will not be using JSF or Seam.  How best can we integrate our UI Task forms with JBPM?

In the Advanced tab of the Task dialog, there is an option to generate a form.    This creates an xhtml doc ready for JSF.  Also a form.xml is created mapping a task to the form page.

Is there a mechanism that I can use to leverage the form.xml but instead reference a struts action, mapping or page.  Also is there a way to tie my form parameters back to the task variables?

Thanks for the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060488#4060488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060488