[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why doesn't this h:message work for the h:selectOneMenu?

grettke_spdr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 4 11:15:55 EDT 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : Whats the message (aka where is it originating)

Hi Pete,

I was looking at one approach to doing custom validations, and testing out how the error messages show up. The approach in this system is the "form" and "action" style. I added messages in the action. Here is how it looks:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060516#4060516

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060516