[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: best way of using application scope constants?

bkroeger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 4 19:53:21 EDT 2007

Hi,  I would like to know if Ellen got this working, I have tried to do the same thing but when I attempt to get a reference to the EntityManager in my application scope bean:

  | @PersistenceContext
  |     private EntityManager em;

I get an error message telling me my bean needs to be in session scope, which defeats the purpose as I will end up re-creating my list every time a new session starts.

What's the best way to have an application scope (static) list available to the application, that requires use of the EntityManager?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060597#4060597

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060597