[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0 BETA

georges.goebel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 02:25:00 EDT 2007

Hi,

I miss an example of Seam 2.0 Beta with Icefaces 1.6.
I struggle with a lot of problems and would be pleased if there was an example of seam 2.0 with icefaces 1.6. I managed to work with seam 1.3 and icefaces 1.5.3, but I could not get seam 1.3 + icefaces 1.6 working.
Can I use seam 2 with icefaces 1.6 or are there known problems ?

I know there the release Icefaces 1.6 DR5 has problem with the long-conversation but the SVN version does not have this limitation

Thanks for any information

Georges

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060651#4060651

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060651