[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam, problem with EntityManager

lowecg2004 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 03:22:30 EDT 2007

Hello Paata,

Your code and persistence.xml/components.xml config look okay to me.  Do you have an entry in your startup logs that looks like the following?

16:53:36,554 INFO  [Component] Component: entityManager, scope: CONVERSATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.persistence.ManagedPersistenceContext

If your entityManager was successfully created then you'll have an entry like the one above.  Otherwise, you'll not.  This will at least tell us if there is a config issue or not.

Have you still got the managed-bean config from your original post hanging around?

I'm using RichFaces without any problems.

As for your EJB3 question  - I don't know the answer to this, hopefully someone else can help you here.  Maybe you could try making your Seam POJO into a SFSB?  As a SFSB you could also try @PersistenceContext for getting at your entityManager?

Could you post your web.xml and faces-config.xml?

Regards,

Chris.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060668#4060668

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060668