[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Does Seam really support back buttoning?

hkarapuu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 04:19:08 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : No. In my opinion this is not the true semantics of "back". Back is purely navigational, it should not change the underlying state.

I think there are many equally 'correct' or 'true' semantics for back button.

Other frameworks saying "back button support" mostly implement the other ('state rollback') semantics. Seam's "back button support" is more like separating the context per browser window, right?

In practice the state rollback semantics has proven to be extremely valuable.

Would you be open for discussion about adding that as a configurable alternative?

Regards,

Henri Karapuu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060694#4060694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060694