[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Feature request

Jump do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 05:15:53 EDT 2007

Would You plz provide additional information about process definition like gpd definition and corresponding jpg image. For example, now it looks like

  | <bpm:jbpm>
  |     <bpm:process-definitions>
  |     	<value>workflows/material.jpdl.xml</value>
  |     </bpm:process-definitions>
  | </bpm:jbpm>

but, I guess, in this way it would be more useful

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060711#4060711

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060711