[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - problem with conversations

kosl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 08:27:29 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I'm having a problem with conversations. I'm writing the new user registration page, and I want it to have conversation scope. Since the user can possibly enter on that page by putting it's adress in his browser's url I start the conversation in pages.xml with the entry
anonymous wrote :
  | <page view-id="/register.xhtml" action="#{conversation.begin}"/>

My intention was that everytime the user enters this page a new conversation is started. Unfortunatelly it doesn't seem to work. In the form I've put on the output #{conversation.id} and it returns the same value even if I open the page in various browser tabs/windows.

What am I doing wrong? Or maybe it is caused by the version of seam I am using(1.2.0 patch1)?

Thanks in advice for any help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060778#4060778

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060778