[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - xhtml editor

maniappan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 08:55:45 EDT 2007

I got the latest nightly build today and tried extracting it on Windows Vista, for 67 files the extraction program said it has issues with long path[directory] and hence cannot extract. I moved to Linux and extracted all dependencies as mentioned in the wiki. I could get most of the things for my setup to work similar to my existing Exadel Studio+JBossIDE setup.

Is there a xhtml visual editor as part of the editors?[Similar to the one in Exadel Studio], if so can anybody let me know how do I invoke it?. The default association seems to be only with HTML editor for xhtml files.

-- Mani.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060797#4060797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060797