[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JAAS, login configuration + Hi everybody

purbano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 10:41:24 EDT 2007

Hello, Wolfgang, thanks again for your help.

First of all, I must say that it is not *my* login module, that is, I have not written the application, nor I have access to the people who wrote it. I am only migrating it from oc4j.

Once said that, the login module is not a subclass of the module you said, but a class that doesn't extends anyother, and implements LoginModule.

I'm quite confused with the security-domain thing. I thought it was necessary if applied to EJB. I'll try to do a bit more research before tonight.

Pablo J.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060849#4060849

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060849